Friday, January 21, 2011

Weigh in...1/21/11

This week was hard for me, but it gave me a good reminder of why I like running.  I FEEL better.  I have more energy, and I actually really like the feeling of sore muscles (and BOY am I sore!).  The hardest thing for me this week was keeping my portions in control, but based on my numbers this week, I'm going to say I was successful.

weigh in as of last Saturday morning  1/15/11 -- 163lbs.
weigh in as of today 1/21/11-- 159.2lbs that's a loss of 3.8lbs! and I cant remember the last time I lost that much in one week (other than the cabbage soup diet, but lets face it, that's starving yourself).  My "lowest" point in the past year was 156.6 so I'm almost back to continuance at this point, which I'm super excited for.

Tomorrow I'm running my first 5K, so I'll try and check in some time after that to let you all know how it went.  I'm dreading waking up at 5:30 to go running, but it'll be good for me. 

Until tomorrow! tonight I'm treating myself with Pizza... yes.. PIZZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment